Privacy, Legal and Cookies
Here you can find all the legal information you might need regarding Intellimon policies.
1. Company Details
Intellimon is a trading names of STS Intellimon Ltd. which is a registered company in the United Kingdom (number 04834424) whose registered address is 5 The Courtyard, Timothy’s Bridge Road, Stratford Upon Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 9NP.
Our contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org and our trading address is Mumby Road, Gosport, Hampshire, PO12 1AF, telephone 02392 584222
2. Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
3. Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
4. Privacy – General
4.1 What are your data protection rights?
Intellimon would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – you have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – you have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – you have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – you have the right to object to Intellimon processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – you have the right to request that Intellimon transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
To make a request, or to ask any questions regarding you Data Protection Rights, contact us at the address given below. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
4.2 What we collect
Intellimon is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from November 2019.
4.3 What we do with the information we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Your name
- email address
- (optional) telephone number
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with the best response to your enquiry
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
4.5 Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Intellimon at our registered office.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at our registered office. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Intellimon uses Google Analytics to measure traffic to this website.
To opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
6. Queries and Complaints
If you have any queries about the process or how we handle your information please contact us at:
Data Protection Officer, STS Intellimon Ltd, Mumby Road, Gosport, Hampshire PO12 1AF
6.1 Your right to make a complaint
If you have any concerns regarding our processing of your personal data, or are not satisfied with our handling of any request by you in relation to your rights, you also have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office. Their address is: